CBD Vape Accessories & Tools
CBD Vape Accessories & Tools
There are three main accessories in a CBD Vaping kit; cartridges, battery charger or battery, atomizer or tank, and grinders.
CBD Vape Cartridges & Cannabis Oil Cartridges
What is a CBD cartridge?
Most CBD vaporizers carry vape oil refillable cartridges that can be removed. Certain have disposable cartridges as well. Pre-filled cartridge carries vape oil based on a formulation based on water, vegetable glycerin, propylene glycol (PG), appropriate flavoring and an extract of CBD. CBD vapes are gaining popularity over ordinary vapes owing to their inherent advantages like reduction of stress, relief against anxiety and management of pain. They are not also addictive like nicotine carrying vapes.
What are Vape Pen Cartridges?
These are available in the market with many names; such as concentrate carts,CBD vape oil cartridges, vape pen cartridges, and hash oil carts. The convenience in use makes them immensely popular as you can vape cannabis with them anywhere. They are available in 1 to 0.3 gm CBD concentrate volume to suit one-time vaping. As compared to other CBD consumptions methods like using a glass rig to dab concentrate, self-filling vaping cartridges, and flower or wax made vape pens, these cartridges are much easier to use. However, you should be cautious in making the choice of correct cartridge and vaping pen. We have made it easy for you to do that.
Are CBD vape cartridges safe?
As far as they safety goes, there is no current evaluation from FDA, however, WHO considers them "generally recognized as safe". It is wiser to consult your doctor before using them, especially if you have a known medical condition that can be aggravated by vaping CBD.
How long does a CBD cartridge last?
This is very variable depending upon the filling volume of the cartridge and the individual usage frequency of the vaping person. Your ordinary vaping cartridge can carry between 1.5 to 0.5 ml of CBD based vape oil. Typically, an ordinary person can consume one milliliter between 1 to 3 weeks. It can be even more in certain cases if the user inhales lesser and less often.
Dry Herb Vape Tank & Wax Dab Pen Atomizers
What is a dry herb atomizer?
It is a vaping tank meant to hold weed. Despite having a common function, they are usually different in many ways. Regular vape mods power dry herb tanks through 510 Thread connection. They have healing elements to fume up the weed. Some of them carry regular coils while others employ heating systems with no coils. In such cases, you have the option to set your required temperature through mod controlled by variable wattage.
Though they are named in similar wording, dry herb vaporizer tanks are pretty different in working as compared to a standard dry herb vaporizer. Direct contact of the weed with the element heater can make it very hot. You will need to experiment a little before reaching the optimum setting limits of temperature for a device. Some of the models are single unit with a unique battery operable with specific atomizer. In such cases, you don't need to adjust wattage or buy a separate mod. In simpler terms, they are a great replacement to your ordinary CBD inhalation tools.
How to use a dry herb vaporizer tank?
Here are some simple tips to let you really enjoy a 510 dry herb tank:
- Make a connection between 510 connector and tank of the herb atomizer.
- Make a perfect grind of your desired herbs with the help of a grinder.
- Load the tank of your dry herb vape while avoiding to over fill it.
- Pack the herbs powder with help of a dabbing tool.
- Switch on your device and set the desired temperature.
- Take a deep puff after holding the firing button for up to three seconds.
- When heat control is desired, pulse the firing button off and on slowly.
- If you are not really enjoying the fume volume, raise the wattage slowly.
- Stir the herb after taking a few inhales.
- Extract the leftovers as soon as you are done.
Clean up the device tank with grain alcohol to ensure effective working in future usage.
Advantages of dry herb atomizers
- You can have more discretions with them
- They cost lesser
- Can easily attach with a vape mod
- Option to adjust power
- They carry superior flavoring range than smoking
- They don't need lighters
Disadvantages of dry herb atomizers
- They can produce pretty hot vapor
- You need to learn it to smoke
- You would need to maintain them routinely
- You would need to use a mod with them
What are Wax atomizers?
When you need to vape CBD oil and wax concentrates, you need them. A vape coil is used to produce vapor in these devices. Sometimes, disc shaped flat elements (usually made from cermics, stainless steel or quartz) are employed in these devices for heating. You can interchange a wax atomizer owing to their threading (510) that allows their interchangeability with other mods and battery packs. Wax atomizers are also compatible with box mods for oil and wax vaping at low-wattage.
Types of wax pen atomizers:
- Atomizer with Single Rod : Specifically designed for high flavor and small inhales, single heat element based system carry smaller surface area to produce lesser vapor and heat. They typically produce smaller inhales with high taste.
- Atomizer with Double Rod – They are meant for higher and higher intensity inhalation. Owing to their wide area of surface, they generate more heat for denser clouds of vapor with a wax pen.
- Atomizer with Triple Rod – These are more biggest vapor cloud producers. They carry a huge surface area and high heat generation for this purpose. There are not found in most of the pens and only meant for advanced high cloud consumers.
- Coilless Atomizer – these are designed to operate at low temperatures for hits packed with more flavor. Such atomizers with coils are easy in maintenance cleaning due to their bucket design feature. The bucket design also does not expose ingredients to much heat so that flavor is fuller and higher in taste.
- Quartz Atomizer- Quartz based atomizers with rods are ideal for top quality unchanged aroma and flavor. Those who prefer unchanged flavorings are the true lovers of these atomizers as they are inert and don't react with ingredients.
- Ceramic Atomizer – Ceramic atomizers are inert in nature as well. They don't interact with flavoring. On the flip side, they tend to heat up quickly and cool down slowly as compared to quartz. The produce vapor slowly and in low volume to deliver smoother and tastier hits. They are easy in maintenance as they efficiently vaporize the contents and produce unmatched flavors in true sense
Health Benefits of a Wax Atomizer
Wax atomizers are known for some benefits as it produces little volumes and tar and leftover residue. In other cases, pies and vaporizers leave behind residue over time. This can be injurious to health since some of it finds its way to the lungs. This aspect is prevented by wax atomizers who produce much cleaner vapor.
When using wax, wax tanks are a cleaner and safer option. Where dabbing is unsafe as it reduces the distance between the user and the source of heat, mod regulators keep you safer as compared to other conventional methods.
In their composition, waxes are more intricate in comparison with dry herb compositions. However, you will need to learn the proper system of usage and dose. They must never be used by novice users till they have experimented with lesser potent herb options. Always consult your supplier before opting for advance herb usage.
Things to Remember When Using a Wax Atomizer
- The wax atomizer needs regular cleaning. Residue buildups can ruin its performance.
- Always operate the atomizer within the wattage range as per instruction manual. Overshooting the limits can cause the ingredients to overheat or even catch fire.
- It is always advisable to start your vaping experience with small doses as the larger and high-end kits are designed to produce powerful hits. Too much dose can produce counterproductive for your vaping experience.
CBD Vape Battery & Battery Charger
Always charge the CBD vape properly before use for optimum enjoyment through dedicated charging devices. Improperly or lesser charges kits can result in harder inhaling and lesser enjoyment.
Weed Grinders & Herb Grinders
Most novice users do not attach much importance to weed and herb grinders. It is vital to understand that they are meant for a purpose and you can never achieve the purpose without them.
Weed grinders process marijuana into a fine grind that can be heated uniformly and produces better results. You will enjoy it more as compared to manual methods. For heavier consumption, it is a necessity and not a style statement. All other associated tools (roll paper and vapes etc) are of little use in absence to a proper grind of weed.
Interestingly, all good quality weed grinders are designed to sift the waste chunks and preserve weed pollen (kief) for top quality vaping feel. With weed grinders, you can avoid product waste and polluted smoke. Some of them can be expensive, however, you can opt for cheaper options.
Technically, herb grinders adds to the consistency of the mix and assist you in enjoying stir-less vaping. More consistent mix means higher exposure of herb surface area to heat and more efficient production of fume. Even the most expensive vaporizers for dry herb need grinders for max efficiency.
Here are some great reasons for you to own a grinder:
- Production of more consistency in mix.
- Enhanced vape efficiency.
- Quicker and better herb breakdown
- Better storage conditions for dry herbs