Shipping Rates & Policies
- Details of shipping of the US warehouse
We give priority to the USPS as our logistic options. Please contact us if you are looking for other logistic means.
- Shipment on a priority basis
If you would like to have your shipment upgraded to the priority mail service of USPS, that is delivery within 2 to 4 days; you will need to pay $9.99 more in your shopping cart as you check-out. The service will be upgraded for free if you make purchases costing more than $50.
- Details of handling of the China warehouse
- Delivery ensured within two days
- The time for delivery via China express is 7 to 15 days.
- You will be provided with the tracking number using which you can keep a check on the logistic information through USPS.
- Please contact us if you want delivery faster.
- In case you do not receive the item
If it is indicated via the tracking message that the package has been delivered, it is not resent or compensated.
If this happens, inquire from your neighbors, look through your mail or contact us.
Logistics information might be delayed due to uncertainty in USPS. If the information about your logistics is not updated, give it a few days. Contact us if the update does not take place for three days. You can also contact the USPS.
- The package gets lost
You get a refund, or the goods are reissued if they are lost in transit. No extra charge is imposed.
- The USPS working day
The orders are processed and dispatched in less than 18 hours after working day. Working days of USPS are from Monday to Friday unless it’s the holidays. Thus, the orders of Fridays are closed after 12:00 EDT. The remaining orders are then postponed to the coming working day.
Customer support service
- Email: USPS® Customer Service
- Call: 1-800-ASK-USPS® (1-800-275-8777)
- TDD/TTY Relay: Call 1-800-877-8339. Ask for 1-800-275-8777
- From Monday to Friday: from 8AM to 8:30PM ET
- Saturday from 8AM to 6PM