Weed Grinders & Herb Grinders
Weed Grinders & Herb Grinders
To get the optimal smoking experience you need to make sure your marijuana is well grinded. Vapes and rolling papers will not work fine if the content is not evenly grinded. The right grind always gives off the right flavour. A weed grinder seamlessly cuts the content and gets rid of all then bad chunks. If you really want to avoid dirty smoke, an herb and weed grinder are just what you need. This is an essential accessory. There are many vaping kits that contain a weed grinder as well. However, if you don't have the budget to invest in a weed grinder there are some traditional ways through which you can do that.
A weed and herb grinder will make sure your smoking experience is enhanced. This essential item is the perfect tool that will get rid of the bad chunk that contribute to dirty smoke. Here are some additional reasons which can help you know the significance of a grinder. Take a look.
- Enhanced Quality of Marijuana: A weed grinder plays a major role in making the marijuana feel and taste even better. To give you the enhanced flavour and improved taste, a weed grinder evenly chops the weed. The marijuana will be able to serve its magic even better when its nicely chopped.
- Increased Potency:To give your bud the additional power it needs to provide you with even stronger hits, use a grinder. This will chop the weed granules well, so the aroma and flavour are enhancing, and users are able to get the enhanced experience they need. The secret to a stronger kick is by making use of a weed and herb grinder.
- Improved versatility: Give your grinded marijuana a chance to do a lot more than you think it can. The marijuana that is grinded has more potential, offering numerous other creative possibilities that can be done with it.
- Save Time:No one want to spend time grinded the weed manually before vaping. Especially when you are with your friends. With the availability of a grinder, users will be able to get the work done in lesser time period. Cut the processing time by getting yourself an herb and weed grinder.
What are the Types of Weed Grinder?
There are numerous kinds of weed grinders available in the market. Yes, all of them are providing the same function but in their own distinct way. Here are the weed grinder options for you.
- Two-piece Grinders: The first and the simplest type of grinder available in the market. The good part about this grinder is that it is not too complicated at all. It provides a simple mechanism that can be carried out by beginners. However, the disadvantage of this is that is unable to give smooth result. Moreover, the one-compartment feature makes it hard to obtain the chopped weed, most of the content is wasted.
- Three-piece grinder: This type of grinder has an additional compartment. It allows the weed to be placed separately and retrieved from the other compartment. Allows ease.
- Four-piece grinder: This is the most advanced type of grinder available in the market. All the users who are not ready to tolerate even the slightest inconvenience, should get their hands on this type of grinder. It has three compartments. It is able to collect even the tiniest kief and pollen.
These are all the manual weed grinders available in the market to cater users in all the ways possible. However, there are electrical grinders also available. They are a little expensive, but they provide the luxury of not having to do any work. An excellent choice for recreational users.
What are Weed Grinders Made Of?
The Weed grinder is made with multiple materials that are chosen due to their strength and capability. These materials contribute to the outer surface of the machine. The teeth of the grinder are not listed down. They will be discussed later in the article. If you want to know what the exterior of the weed grinder is made of, here is a list of the common materials used.
- Weed grinders made from wood are a little costly. This is because the raw material used, wood, is hard to find and it requires a lot of hand work. Wood is difficult to process and mass produce which limits the possibilities. Users who want to work with a more organic material can purchase woof weed grinders.
- Metal grinders are the common and readily available weed and herb grinders. There are two common materials used, aluminium and titanium. Aluminium is used more often than titanium. They are safe to use and easy to clean. They are also resistant free which is a great advantage about them.
- Acrylic: This is the cheapest weed grinder available. However, this cheap material also proves to be the least durable which is why professional users do not prefer to use acrylic weed grinders.
Why is the Teeth Important?
If you are going to purchase your very first grinder, you should take a keen look at the quality of the teeth. The teeth are in fact the most important and critical part of the grinder that are doing the most effective job. The teeth control the quality of the outcome, make sure the herb is properly grinded.
The more the number of teeth, the better. The size of the teeth should be relatively small, but their respective number high. Professional users have revealed that the ideal number of teeth should be around 50 with each tooth having a diameter of 2.5 inches. The availability of more teeth, the grinding process will be carried out faster.
Furthermore, the next thing you should take note of the shape of the teeth. The grinders that have teeth with diamond-shaped teeth are likely to the ideal choice for you to purchase.
The orientation of the teeth should not be overlooked. The teeth should be placed in such a way that they are evenly spaced in order to have the greatest effect on the content.
What Size of Weed Grinder Should You Buy
Before you spend money on an herb grinder you need to be sure of all the elements that contribute to a decent grinder. The shape of the teeth, the material of the exterior surface, etc are all the important features that you should consider when buying a weed grinder so that it is worth the price. However, the personal preferences are always given consent.
There are numerous sizes of weed grinders available. The smallest grinder available has a dimeter of around 2 inches. Due to its size, this type of weed grinder is easy to transport. It is portable which means you can easily carry it around with you without anyone noticing it at all.
Most of the times people prefer to buy the medium size weed grinders. The dimeter of these is between 2-3 inches which is ideal. They are bigger in scale than small weed grinder which is how they can accommodate more content in the limited time.
Now comes the largest of all them all. The largest weed and herb grinders have a diameter around 3.75 inches. They have huge teeth. These can hold a lot of content however, due to their larger diameter they end result may not be fine.
How to Clean a Weed Grinder
To increase the life and performance of any device it is important to take a good care of it. The same principle goes with weed grinders who work best when special attention is given to them. It is important to keep the weed grinder clean and tidy for improved performance.
- The first step towards cleaning the weed grinder is to place the device inside the freezer. This will cause the plant debris stick to the surface too loosen so that less manual effort is required to remove them later.
- The next step is where you are required to dismantle the device. If you are a beginner and you do not know how to put the piece back, you can ask someone for help. Pay attention to all the small parts and make sure you don't lose anything. The kief should be monitored as stuck to the grooves or the corner. The cleaning would become easier if you make use of a toothpick or a brush with soft bristles. Avoid metal scrapers as they can damage your device.
- After the parts have been successfully dismantled place the contents inside a bowl filled with isopropyl alcohol. The alcohol will react well with the debris.
- Soak for some time after which you can easily remove the content. Dry the parts with warm water.
How to Use a Weed Grinder
Buying a weed grinder is easy, knowing how to make use of it is the toughest part. No matter how expensive your weed grinder is, if you do not have the basic knowledge concerning how its used, you might not be able to make it worth the while. Here are some significant tips that can help you know how to make the most out of your weed grinder.
- Open the top case of your grinder which is also called the lid. Break the big chunks by hand. Let all the buds into the chamber. Shake the chamber so that all the chunks are evenly distributed.
- Cover the top of the grinder. Lock the grinder, most of the grinders do not work unless the grinder is properly locked in. Spin the lid after which you are required to rotate the top part for around 10 times.
- Open the top lid, place your weed inside and grind. That's it. It is not that hard. All the steps are to be performed individually. Give it more rounds until the herb is properly grinded. Make sure there are no particles stuck on the wall.
- Open the lid again to channel the content out easily. You can grind your weed in a good volume one time so that you can use it occasionally without having to grind it every time you wish to vape.
How to Choose a Weed Grinder
Here is a list of some of the important factors that will help you know what to look for in a weed grinder. There are multiple kinds of weed grinders available in the market which is why to make sure they don't trouble you, you are aware of the significant factors that help you carry out this task easier.
- Reviews: Reviews are important when purchasing almost any product. Yes, not all the reviews say the same thing, but they do help have a direction. This is why, having read the reviews of the respective weed grinder users will be able to know the pros and cons in the certain item and narrow down the possibilities.
- Versatility: A versatile weed grinder will be able to perform more than one function. Especially if you are buying a weed grinder that is costly, make sure it performs numerous healthy functions that are worth its price. Go for the weed grinder that also provides a storage capacity where you are going to store your weed so that it is readily available when you need it.
- Locks: In a weed grinder the locks are extremely important. The locks help secures the weed so that it remains fresh and ready for use at any time. Weed grinder with magnetic locks will provide protection for aroma and flavour of the cannabis. It makes sure the weed remains free from any impurities.
- Warranty: Everyone is encouraged to buy a product that comes with warranty. Warranty card provides peace of mind that the product is safe to use and that the company will take the blame in case any part of the machine stops working as promised.
- Money-Back Guarantee: Another significant feature that should be taken in account when purchasing a weed grinder is the assurance of getting your money back. If you are not satisfied with the performance of your wee grinder, you should have the freedom to replace it with anything else or get your money back.
Gone are the days when weed is chopped manually. Today, people are looking for technological mediums in almost everything to get the best out of the product. If you want to save your time and enjoy fine grinded herb or weed, weed grinders are just what you need. Take note of all the things that are mentioned earlier so that there remains no confusion while you are at the shop purchasing one.